Saturday, June 7, 2008

Welcome to "A Heart for Haiti"

Welcome, dear friends!

This is my very first blog posting! I wanted my friends and family to have a centralized place to read about my Haitian exploits, see the many pictures I plan on taking, and keep me updated about events stateside.

Please feel free to correspond with me by email at amgerber1@hotmail.com.

Thank you so much for all your prayers, support, and love. Please pray for the nation and people of Haiti and the missionaries serving there.

If you'd like to view some of my photos from my first trip to Haiti in November 2007, please use this link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/aheartforhaiti/HaitiNov2007

1 comment:

Joe said...

Wow! My sister has a missionary blog!! Incredible!! I look forward to being a regular visiter and commenter (imagine that :)