Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello...Goodbye.

Well, I’m officially a bad blogger. I leave for Haiti tomorrow and this is my first and only update from the States. It’s hard to blog when you’re busy living.

I’ll let my pictures tell the tales of the past four weeks. Here is a general event guideline:

Home on Feb. 18, off to Champaign to serve lunch with Joe and Heidi and check out the growing bump, Pokagon for three days (swimming, snacking, and games), Sophie turns 3 with a big party, presents, cakes, and family, play date with Habegger cousins, food packing for tornado victims at the BDC, day sewing with Grandma Gerber, chatting with friends at the Stoller’s house, family supper and picture, an evening with Grandma and Grandpa Habegger, Grace’s play at Kingdom Academy, watching Joe’s presentation on prayer at St. Luke’s, breakfast at the Snug, reunion with the cousins at Bekah’s house, St. Patty’s Day at J.K. O’Donnell’s, supper with the Pfisters, reminiscing with the Bluffton 2008 December work team, croquet at Grandma Gerber’s, buying tuna, quart sized bags, and canned cherries, packing and flying out March 24.

http://picasaweb.google.com/aheartforhaiti/March2009Home?feat=directlink

Whew!

Thanks for the great time, everyone. I’ll see you all again in July. Now, off to pack.

Much love,
Abby

3 comments:

MarknBarb said...

Farewell our dear Abby--

Looks like you had a great time at
at home.

May God go with you!

Mark n Barb

Unknown said...

Dear Abby (she wrote a column, too)
Safe travels; I went through your pictures twice (lots of my favorite people on the planet as well). Looks like lots of great memories to reflect upon in the upcoming months. Take care. Love you.

Leah said...

I loved looking at the pictures. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.
Love,
Leah