Monday, April 6, 2009

Bob, Jr.


Dear Friends and Family,

I think I've mentioned Bob, the resident tarantula of Child Care. Well, today I met his son, Bob, Jr. Unfortunately, Bob, Jr. didn't make it through the day. Cresnel, our yard man, took a size 10 boot to him. Bye-bye, Bob, Jr.

I'm a little late this week. Those Haitian time schedules (or lack thereof) must be rubbing off on me. In any case, it's been a good week, and I'm looking forward to another good one. It's considered a holy week here. We only work a half day on Thursday and we're off for Good Friday. The Martins are planning a sunrise service on Easter Sunday, I'm going on an excursion for two days, and Uncle Ted and Justin Reinhard are here for the week. It should be fun!

Enjoy the photos. There are a couple graphic ones for those who have weaker stomachs - an infected eye and a cleft lip and palate.

http://picasaweb.google.com/aheartforhaiti/April20091?feat=directlink
Happy Birthday, Molly!!!

Much love,
Abby

1 comment:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Abby!!

PLEASE warn me next time you post a picture like that!!

How do you sleep at night?

Sarah ;)