Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer Fun 2008

My summer is almost over. I'm leaving for Haiti in eight days. I took some time to reflect on my summer of 2008.

I attended Mission Training International for three weeks in May, cried at my Grandpa's funeral in June, grilled and gamed with family and friends on July 4th, celebrated my 29th birthday with a Haitian hut cake, visited Sauder Village with my Habegger cousins, laughed through a zoo outing, toasted my friends at Flanagan's, swam, skied, sunbathed, and stuffed myself at Lake Webster, and met the Child Sponsorship Committee in Morton.

And now, I'm looking at my final Sunday in the Bluffton Country Church August 10. It looks sad and scary and really big. But, I'm also excited and willing and uplifted. God is ever faithful!
Enjoy my summer pictures at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/aheartforhaiti/Summer200802

Look for my next blog to be from Haiti! See you on the flip side...

No comments: